- Vassar English Language Learners Outcome Program (VELLOP)
- Vassar After School Tutoring Program (VAST)
- Vassar Science Scholars Program (VSSP)
- Exploring College (EC)
- Exploring Science at Vassar Farm
Each semester, VCUEI recruits about 150 Vassar students to staff the programs and provide mentoring and tutoring. The students are from all spectrums of the campus and commit several afternoons per week to this activity. Reflecting the rich diversity of the Vassar student body, VCUEI is committed to embracing this inclusive climate.
The three programs are each run by Education Fellows, all of whom are recent Vassar graduates and include:
- Giselle Sanchez Huerta VC ’17, VELLOP firstname.lastname@example.org
- Max Cordeiro VC ’16, VAST email@example.com
- Abby Romero VC ’17, EC firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phoebe Magee VC’ 09, Program Director email@example.com
- Tracey Holland, Faculty Director firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Bradley, Executive Director email@example.com.
Our offices are located in the Maria Mitchell Old Observatory Building.Vassar College is grateful to United Way of the Dutchess-Orange County region and the Dyson Foundation for their support of VCUEI programs.